Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Red magic 6s pro - is it compatible with the Fido network

Hi there, I would like to know if this phone will be compatible with Fido coverage:   phone is Red magic 6s pro   These are the supported network: 2G:GSM 2/3/5/8 3G: WCDMA B1/2/4/5/6/8/9/19 CDMA/EVDO BC0/BC1 4G: TD-LTE B34/B38/39/40/41 FDD-LTE B1/B...

Arais86 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S21 Ultra Delay (ordered Aug 2021- now October...)

Hello, I have upgraded my phone on Aug 26 and was given an ETA of 2-3 weeks at that time. I called 2 times and used the chat 2-3 times as well to get updates when going past the 3 weeks mark. I never get a clear answer regarding an ETA from the Fido ...

Susube by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android 12 - new icon pinned on screen since the update

Just got the android 12 update on my pixel 5. Now I have a Fido icon on my screen pinned to the side of the screen. It can move from left to right edge and up and down. Pushing it doesn't appear to do anything. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Amydman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone sending texts as emails

I am having trouble with my phone now sending text messages as emails. On my phone it looks normal, but my contacts tell me that they are receiving emails from me. How do I fix this?

rafa1826 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes