Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Can Samsung Note 20 support European eSIM?

I'm planning to travel to Italy and would like to know if my Samsunf Note 20 will be able to use an esim from there. I'm currently on the One UI version and I read it should work but to check with my carrier (FIDO)

Bexyt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Security Patch Update Galaxy A70

When is the next security patch coming for the Galaxy A70? I see on the update schedule it is still on the October SMR with no timeline for an update. I am using my phone as a BYOD for work and received notice that my phone will be cut off from the w...

ET4043 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Tracking number / no update

Upgraded my plan, its been 8 days and haven't  received tracking number. I called support but they failed to provide an update except to wait another couple of weeks. Seriously, Fido? Can anyone help me please?Person processed the order initially sai...

MSI1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Old flip phone

Hi everyone,  I have a old Lg Lollipop flip phone and want to give to my daughter.  It's said to work with 3G bands HSDPA 2100. However I keep getting the no service message. Does anybody know if old phone still function with new sim cards?Thanks

Maig by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes