Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Can I switch phone while still on the plan?

So I still have about a year left on my plan with iphone XR. But right now the iphone 12 came out, and was planning to buy it soon. But I was concerned that if I can just switch the device to iphone 12 by just switching the sim card. I will keep payi...

HaruTime by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Double taxes?

I was trying to upgrade my device to a Pixel 5, but when I go through the process in the website I noted that the monthly payment is taxed, and on top of that, the monthly bill (which includes the plan and the month payment of the phone) is also taxe...

jozzerodn by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service

Hello, I have been using Fido service for approx 1 year. I have an add-on pack for 1000 international minutes, which I never avail entirely every month. I was really shocked to see yesterday when they added long distance overcharges of $ 766 cad last...