Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Changing the price without a notice

To whom it may concern,  I placed the order on May 16th, 2022 for a phone upgradtion. The plan when I placed was Iphone 12 Mini for $0 downpayment and $13 per month after bill credit. They agreed to let me pick up at one of their store. After two day...

jackie412421 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Device Actvation Online - Plan Start Date?

Hi all, I ordered a new tablet over the weekend, the order was processed, but I still have not received a shipping information.  The contract information said the plan was activated on June 13th? What happens if the tablet takes a few weeks to arrive...

coolspot by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Phone & Incoming calls from Magicjack

My Fido Home phone Device: ZTE-WF720. I have this home phone service for more than one year. Problem: Incoming calles made from Magicjack are going streight to my Voice mail without ringing on my phone or displaying number in caller ID history on my ...

Mistor by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes