Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I reach anyone!?!?!

cap81
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello?? Is anyone there??

Let me start by saying I have now tried to start a chat 25 times in a span of 5 days and each and everytime it has failed. I have also called 10 times only to wait for over an hour and still not speak to anyone. Todays date is December 1st. Is that really how customer service is done these days? I understand I am 1 out of maybe a million customers but this is absolutely absurd!!! Here I was trying to show loyalty to a company I have been with since 2000! You know give them a chance to hear me out and my request with a plan from a competitor in my back pocket but enough is enough! I get it "Black Friday" "Cyber Monday" but sheesh. You should never make a customer try so hard to stay a customer - that is BAD BUSINESS.

Sincerely,

A disappointed and frustrated former CUSTOMER 

2 REPLIES 2

cap81

Hi Original_Lucy....thank you for taking the time to respond and for your suggestion! Fitting that the first person to respond was a fellow customer. I get they are busy but I did not have the same experiences getting in touch with their competition. I also understand that they try and releave some of the pressure off their staff with 'ask Jack' or the 'special offers' but sorry $75 for 8GB is not a special offer (that's what I have). Sure it sounds like I am complaining but I feel like I have that right seeing that I have tried so many, many times to try and stay as a customer. Anyways thank you again Original_Lucy! Have a wonderful holiday season and take care! 

Hi @cap81 , sorry to hear that you were let down in the process of contacting Fido support. I'm sure that they would not feel good about your experience. May I suggest that you try one more time via Twitter? That's my preferred method to contact. The different methods including contacting fidosolutions on Twitter is found Here