cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for returned device

Aanchal1
I'm a participant level 3

Does anyone has an idea how long Fido takes to refund for a returned device. I got a new device in Black Friday and they sent me one with defective microphone Sad I returned it but till now I have no update on refund and they are ready to bill me for the device installment this month:/ I am unable to reach them and I am fed up with their poor service:/ Want to get rid of it soon Sad

3 REPLIES 3

Aanchal1

Hi, It's more than 10 days that I am trying to reach out the customer service but no luck:(

I got a device during the deal and returned the device within the time frame. But I have no update afterwards. I have not received my refund yet!! My credit card statement is created and I had to pay that Sad  by when can I expect my refund for the down payment of the returned device?

Also they have charged me for the device in the new bill Sad  this is like really stressing me out now. I didn't expect this bad service from Fido. I want to cancel my device plan service also my normal plan.. I don't want to continue with Fido anymore!! Please help me in cancelling my services and getting my refund:( I had the worst experience with Fido and would never recommend this to anyone 😕 kindly help me out. I even reached out to Fido store but no luck they just said to contact customer service:/

Aanchal1

They are charging me unnecessarily. not refunding my returned device. Not picking up calls neither any chat service is available! I don't want Fido please cancel my device plan and sim service too I ll get another one 🙏 @@fido

Hi there @Aanchal1 and welcome to the Community!

Please reach us out on our social media platforms here so we can check this out with you, thanks!