cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad online services

Rashmi_3307
I'm a participant level 1

I have ordered iphone 14 on nov 11, 2022 and made half down payment. As per fido, i have received my confirmation email within 2 business days but today its 29 nov 2022 but still no update. And when i tried to contact fido services. After a small talk, they told me to stay on the call and hung up without any reply. And they are saying there is no purchase and payment made but i have my payment details. And I'm unable to contact them.please help me out with this

4 REPLIES 4

kartikkanwar
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Come on cancel it. Donot buy on contract. Always buy without contact from bestbuy or amazon. This is more costly.

Majidpalar81

I ordered and I have no news and no one is responding, I never thought they would be so irresponsible

Hey @Majidpalar81, Alex here! 

Sorry to hear about this, you should have received a confirmation email and then you'll receive another email after the device ships out. 

If you haven't received anything, make sure to get in touch with our customer service so that we can look into this with you. 

You can reach out to us through any the channels here

FidoRania

Hey @Rshmi_3307, 

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Concerning your inquiry, you'd need to contact a representative here to take a look at your account.