cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-stocking time

MARIA2109
I'm a participant level 3

I order an iPhone XR Jan. 1 and because it was holiday season I suspected there would be some delays I decided to call three days later which they told me that the it would processed and I would receive the phone by Tuesday. its Tuesday I haven't heard anything so I decided to call again which they told me that the phone is backordered I thought, I was supposed be informed if that would happen. Now they are telling me that I will receive the phone within 1-2 weeks I have already waited a week. So, my question is how long do phones take to get restocked I asked them and they said they had no idea. So, I'm confused how a company doesn't know when their stuff will get restocked. the website says 3-5 business days which is not the case.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @MARIA2109!

As of today, you're still within the regular delays of 5 business days, this would be why no notice has been sent yet.

That said, the iPhone Xr has been high in demand and it is on backorder. The current delays are 1-2 weeks and as soon as we have them in stock your phone will be sent out. There's no exact date at this time, but it shouldn't be too long Smiley

I hope that info helps! If ever you'd like to exchange for a different model please contact us

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hello @MARIA2109 

I'm just following up to inquire if you have received your new iphone XR by now.

Have a nice day!

MARIA2109

I there was a misunderstanding. I called three different representatives and they all gave me different information. I was told by one representative I wouldn't get my order up to 2 weeks because it was backorder. and the next day the phone arrived.

Thank you for the help.

We're happy to hear you got it now, thanks for the update! Smiley