cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase ONLINE Dont Work

Victor72
I'm a participant level 2

I tried 4 times to purchase a tablet online and seems impossible.

The first time made the purchase and never receive it.

Now I receive an advertisement for clearance on Ipad, tried to purchase 3 new Ipads, and the site doesn't work. I did use the chat the agent first tell me I need to wait 4 weeks, when I told him ok go ahead he did hang up on me. 

Ridiculous but after 10 years of a been client of Fido I will have to go find another company the customer service is getting horrible. 

3 REPLIES 3

Victor72

The customer service caused the problem; the reality is that they don't leave you much choice; it seems that they don't care about providing service; I already decided to find another mobile company, in the past I had other issues with fido customer service, now I had enough. 

Hey @Victor72!

We'd really hate for this to be the reason that you leave us, and we'd love to help out Smiley 

Would you be able to provide a bit more information and we can see what could be causing this? What exactly is going on when you try to place an order, are there error messages?

Let us know! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Victor72,

If you are having problems placing the order online then I would suggest you contact customer service and let them know and they will assist you.