cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing an upgrade

gravygoat
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was wondering what the maximum wait time would be to process the upgrade request for my new phone, and then how long shipping usually takes. I accidentally went swimming with my previous phone and urgently need my new one for work. 

3 REPLIES 3

GT13
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

If the the delivery can take up to 1-2 business days. How about the processing of the order? How long does it take?. Im just wondering because I just upgraded my phone today and still haven't received the confirmation email. It also says the the upgrade is pending

Hi there GT13 and welcome to teh Community!

To answer your question, you can expect a full day or 24 hours before you receive your order and shipping confirmation. This period time is included in the delivery time. For more information, you can check our nice little guide here that we prepared especially for new orders.

Cheers!

FidoAnthony

Hey @gravygoat,

Welcome to the community! 

Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver area can take 1 or 2 days for delivery. However, in other cities the delivery can take up to 4 days. Keep in mind, with the order process it can exceptionally take up to 7 days before you get your order.

I hope that helps! 😊