Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation adding a line

TylerC1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, 

I added a line and ordered an iPhone SE with a 3gb plan, while I was putting the order through, took me to a page that just said "Order Confirmation" outlining the details of my order, but did not have any other buttons to go any further through the process. Does this mean that my order was completed? I have yet to see any update to my Fido account having a second line added and haven't received a confirmation email either.

can you confirm that my order went through? 

3 REPLIES 3

bharti1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, same thing happened to me. I saw that order confirmation page too. Was your order placed?

Hi there! Feel free to reach out to us through any of our support channel and we'll be able to verify what's going on with your order.

Hi @TylerC1 , I'm going to to say that only customer service can answer your question. You can contact fido support on social media like Twitter or Facebook or use the live chat on fido.ca. We're a community forum of your fellow Fido customers hoping to solve issues for us all. So, as far as confirming orders, you will have to use the customer service channels. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but I know the service reps can. Cheers