Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network unlock code

Rkleine
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, 

I just ordered a new phone on line.  It tells me that I am going to need a network unlock code.  Where do I find this or where do I get one?  Thank you.  Roxane K

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rkleine,

Welcome to the community!

Where did you purchase the phone online? What phone did you purchase. Did they mention to which network the phone was locked?  Generally, you would need to contact the network provider on which the device is locked and have them provide the unlock code. There are also third-party companies which provide a service to get unlock codes. However, they usually charge for those services.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

I bought at fido. It is Huawei p10 lite .

IMEI 863558030067923. 

I OWN THE PHONE. I NEEF THE CODE TO UNLOCK IT, PLEASE.  THANKS

Hello 011021,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you might consider deleting the IMEI from your post. Posting it in a public forum might not be in your best interest.

Since your device was purchased from Fido, you would need to customer service in order to obtain the unlock code. You would also need to contact them to discuss any matters concering your particular account. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. They should also be able to provide the unlock code.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers