cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Than 5 Days to Get a Phone?

saDRD
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered a phone online last week to replace my badly broken one, and 5 business days later, nothing. On the website it says all online orders will delivered within 3-5 business days. I wrote in and got a generic response, saying you'll get an email when it ships, but when will that be?!

Anyone else have this experience, or know when I'll actually get a phone?

5 REPLIES 5

Lou6
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I had this exact same problem as well!! Badly functioning phone so I wanted a new phone asap, other companies were transparent and said 2-3 weeks for a phone, so I went with Fido since they said 5 buisiness days. It has been 10 buisiness days for me and my phone still hasn't even been shipped. I get that we are in a pandemic and that shipping times may be later, so just say that upfront like the other companines did. I hate to reward Fido with my business for their lact of transparency.  

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Lou6

We hear you, and we'd be more than happy to follow up on your order and confirm it's status.

To get started, you can reach out to us at these channels and we'll take it from there.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @saDRD

Due to the current situation, delivery delays can be longer than they usually are. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Kevin-1978

Delivery times may be longer but last week a representative ON THE PHONE told me the  phones would get here in 3-5 business days. The question was not completely answered, when will people get their phones? This is a huge nconvenience, company is “sorry”for lying?

Hey @Kevin-1978

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

We always aim to be honest and transparent with customers. However, providing exact delivery delays during the current health crisis is quite challenging. 

Our regular delivery delay is indeed 3-5 business days, but it will vary depending on the phone model and the demand. 

Have you received an email with your tracking number yet?