cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro max backorder...

Ash_ash
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I changed my plan and back ordered the new iPhone 12 pro max 128gb phone on this black friday. When I checked the previous forums, I expected it may take 3-4 weeks for the delivery. But today I got my shipment  confirmation  stating I will receive my phone tomorrow i.e, Dec 03. 

Thankyou fido for the early delivery... 

Waiting  to get them on my hands... ❤

Iphone 12 pro shipping delay 

7 REPLIES 7

Invenomate
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

i ordered iphone 12 pro max 4 weeks ago (NOv 17, 2021). Today is Dec 15, 2021. I am told every week that it will take 2 more weeks. There is no deadline and each week I am asked to wait atleast 2 more weeks., This is so misleading to a customer with a hope, so not professional and practical to provide customer service for the service provider.

Hey @Invenomate! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

We sincerely apologise for the delay you've experienced for your new phone. We totally understand your frustration with the wait and thank you very much for all your patience!

We expect to ship out all backordered devices the moment we receive them.

PhabenNaizgh
I'm a participant level 3

I upgraded and ordered the IPhone 12 Pro 128gb  on Dec 5 and still haven't received shipment confirmation ( today's date Dec.11). Are the IPhone 12's STILL on BackOrder from 4 weeks ago? 

arsondude

I feel we should be finaicially compensated by Fido for their mistakes, errors and delays. 

arsondude

Where is my phone!

Hey @arsondude

I'm sorry you feel this way. Due to high demand the device is backordered, delays are to be expected and the current wait time is 3 to 4 weeks from the moment the order is placed.

Hope this clarifies.

FidoLony

Hey @Ash_ash,

Welcome to the community!

That's so exciting to read! We hope you get your new device soon and enjoy all its awesome new features! 🙌