Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 11 broken

Kalvin23
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

Just today my phone got run over by a car and the front screen isn't working and I cant use the touch screen. I have insurance and im gonna need a new phone. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Kalvin23,

Sorry to hear your phone was damaged. When you referred to insurance, did you mean you purchased device protection from Fido? If so, you would need to start a Service Request. As far as I am aware, BrightStar is now Likewize. You should note that there would be a replacement processing fee associated with the service. The amount of the fee would be determined by the MSRP of the device. You should also note that replacement equipement will be new, remanufactured or refurbished, in their sole discretion (see here). You might also consider familiarising yourself with the other details of their service as well.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hey @Kalvin23 , ouch! Not a nice thing to see happen to your new phone. Sorry that happened to you. You say you have device insurance? Did you contact Fido about needing a repair or replacement? You can contact Fido online at Fido.ca and if you have the device protection, they will give you the steps to repair or replace your device. If you don't have any device protection plan, then you will be responsible for the repair or replacement of your device. 

I am truly sorry that happened to you.