cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone trade

CastrolEdge
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello what in the hello happened to Fido customer care they have no clue about theFido trade event

i had to trade my iPhone 6s for an upgraded phone which I got it . I got my new phone now I want to trade my iPhone 6s which give me a value of 60 dollars and when I press ok to trade . The website kicks me out saying thank you you may close the browser now . When called customer care to help me out they ask me to email brightstar about it. Why should I have to email and deal with a 3 party company when I am paying Fido for my services they should take care of this and try to solve my issue whiout going through all the hassels that's what I pay for Ian not happy with customer care

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @CastrolEdge

To clarify, did you request the return waybill for the FidoTRADE before you placed the order for your new phone? 

You can check out all of the steps involved with the FidoTRADE program right from here

If you still need help with your account and would like us to take another look at the details, you can contact us through any of the options found on this Contact Us page.