Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Screen problems?

celavakosa
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I was so excited about purchasing this phone from Fido, however, after some re-search, it appears that there is a huge issue with the screen on this phone.

Issue described here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-20-pro/help/mate-20-pro-greenish-display-screen-t3859268

Any1 from Fido got it yet? Can you confirm which version of the screen did you get? Are you seeing the issue described @ XDA-Developers (and many other websites).

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Kyle_Nie
I'm a participant level 2

I just want to ask if you have received the phone? I ordered the same one on Nov 8 online, but until now it still has not been shipped. The confirmation email said I should receive it in up to 5 business days.

Hey @Kyle_Nie,

Welcome to the Community!

That's definitely odd. Did you receive a tracking number too? We normally send the tracking number once the phone is shipped from our warehouse.

We'll need to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on.

A Pm is on its way. Talk soon!

Kyle_Nie

@FidoSaira wrote:

Hey @Kyle_Nie,

Welcome to the Community!

That's definitely odd. Did you receive a tracking number too? We normally send the tracking number once the phone is shipped from our warehouse.

We'll need to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on.

A Pm is on its way. Talk soon!

I haven't received any email with tracking number. I have already checked junk mailbox.

We're going to have to check your account to get the status of your order @Kyle_Nie.

I'm sending you a PM so we can take a look Smiley

celavakosa

I would recommend checking your Screen (do tests / from the forum i posted here), as this appears to be 'global' issue with this phone.

Expensive toy, to have these kind of problems.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @celavakosa

Welcome to the community Smiley

We haven't heard of any screen issue with this device.  If you do get the phone from us and have issues, you can always return it within the first 15 days!

@Community anybody has tried this phone?