cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido sent me wrong phone !!!!!waste my time!!!!!!!

Fushi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I order a iPhone 11 Pro Max on Nov 27th by online chat with a great deal 

then i got order confirmation by email with "what you ordered: apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB/midnight green"

when i got my package on Dec 9th its a CPO one!!!!!!!!  Nobody mentioned that's a CPO one. What i ordered is new one !!!!!!!!!!

I contacted online service and got a return label on Dec 10th then i mailed it same day. 

After that i called CS told them what happened and if they still have brand new one. They said no~.  Ok then i asked for cancel my account.  After few days. I check on Fido website found they still have iPhone 11 Pro Max 

i called CS again. They said" ok ~we still have it   I can help you do the exchange " sounds good. I really want that phone. So i agreed for exchange  ,on Dec 14th a lady sent the exchange request   And she told me its ok i still have device in return. They still can do exchange before they finish my first device return (the wrong CPO one) 

on Dec 16th night  a lady from back office called me said they don't have any more iPhone 11 Pro Max in warehouse  if i still want it, i can go check the store then get one from store 

On Dec 17th morning my husband started call all store in town finally he found one location has that phone for me. 

Before we go i called the CS again to double check if i can get the phone before that device finish return ( it delivered to warehouse on Dec 16th).  The lady told me yes i can get it even the first device not finish return 

When we arrived the store the sales told me the wrong one still under my account so they couldn't do any thing for me. I have to wait 7-10 business days until that wrong phone return processed and wait  its no longer under my account then i can get the new one!

thats not my fault to get a wrong phone !!!!!! All of my order confirmation never mentioned that's a CPO one. Then you sent me a CPO one. Now i have to stuck with the stupid wrong phone even I've already returned it once i got it 

thats totally wasting my time since Nov 27th !!!!!!!!!

Every CS said differently and after I drove half hour to the store then every one told me i can't do anything without return processed   !!!!thats sucks!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Fushi! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience and I totally understand your frustration. That's certainly not how we want you to feel about getting a new phone!

If you need further support, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you, while checking your options.

Let us know!