cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed that Fido used Brightstar (Likewize)

SarahMMKings
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been without my device for over a month due to errors with Brightstar that they refuse to fix. I have paid my premiums every month and paid the deductible to have my damaged phone replaced. My contract states that it will be replaced with a phone of equal or greater value, but it has not. I sent the Samsung Galaxy 20 note ultra, but they sent me the Samsung Galaxy note 20. They have REFUSED to fix the issue and will not help me any further. They have provided no assistance and Fido, despite them selling me the policy, has not helped. 

To be more specific, Brightstar says the imei of the phone I sent was an ultra, but Fido has confirmed that it is NOT an ultra (as does the settings of the actual device). 

I have paid the premiums, paid the deductible, have been called a liar and there is NO ONE that will help me from Brightstar or Fido. I am absolutley disgusted with my treatment from both companies. All I want is the correct phone.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @SarahMMKings! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. We can certianly understand your frustration with this entire situation!

Have you been in touch with us since your post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be ahppy to check this all out with you, to see if a resolution can be found.

Let us know!