cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - the worst service !!!

Dusan456
I'm a participant level 2

I would like to share my latest experience with Fido. This experience was the worst service experience I have ever encountered in Canada. On cyber Monday, I called Fido with the idea that I want to buy a new Samsung Note20 ultra 5G phone, enlarge the program and sign up 2 new lines for my children. The lady on the phone explained to me that it would be better to do it over the internet because I would save $145 there. That same evening, I tried unsuccessfully several times online. I always got an error "we're sorry, this information is currently not available online, please call Fido". So I started calling Fido again, but the waiting  time was so long that the office was closed before my connection with the representative. It was already after 9 pm. Then I tried again a few times to order a new phone and a new service online again. I still finished at step # 3 shipping with the same Error as before - not available online. I think you had crowded links with your site. December 2nd I called again to explain the situation I had the day before (I also had a screen print  for proof) with the believe that we will definitely come to an agreement and that I will definitely still get the same deal that was available on December 1st as it was not my fault. After 45 min. waiting and running from the phone (bathroom) I received a Fido representative-man who informed me that he has been waiting for my answer for a long time (he said more than 2 min.). In fact, he didn't wait not even 40 sec.. When we started talking, he immediately told me that he had waited a long time and for that reason this phone call is over. You record all the phone calls  so replay it, please. When he finished talking he just hung up before l finished my sentence. I couldn't believe what just happen and I stayed with empty phone in my hand  like someone just killed me. I couldn't understand at all what had happened and what the outcome was. I understand if  your representatives have no answer on the other end of the line they would hang up, but the fact that we started to talk and he cut me brutally off, I unable to process to this day. I have never encountered such a heartless and rude approach to the customer. For this reason, I want to congratulate you to your successful business with such employees. I was a loyal customer for 16 years, but I would like to inform you that my account will be closed as soon as I'll be able to find a replacement  with a different mobile company that treats its customers with the respect.

I wish you a lot of success in losing customers and business.

Former customer Dusan

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @Dusan456,

Welcome to the community!

We're truly saddened to learn about your recent experience with us. This is definitely not the kind of service we aim to provide.

We'd love to take a second look into this and work on a solution with you!

If you'd like to continue, you can message us directly on Facebook or Twitter, or we can PM you here if you prefer. Let us know! 

Dusan456

Hey,

It's very interesting how Fido solves the problem. Two days after I moved my phone number to another service, the customer service called me why I canceled Fido service after 16 years. Huge frustration on the part of Fido service, which has escalated over the years. I'm not even talking about the last call when I have try to purchased a new phone and add 2 extra lines. When they asked me why I turned away from them, the customer service guy didn't even listen to the kind of sentence and simply canceled me in the middle of my second sentence. I was interested in how they would handle it and what they are able to do hold the old customer for a stay with Fido, but as I said, he simply canceled me. This is exactly why I left Fido and why many of my friends did the same. It's just a shame for the business that once started so well years ago and now Fido's business is represented by people with such a low EQ. Just keep going, Fido.

For me, this is the end of this embarrassment with you Fido.

Dusan

Hey @Dusan456! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's really not the impression we wanted to leave you with! We'd love to hear more about what happened, if you can spare some time.

Please let us know and we'll send you a PM for that!