Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Sim card

Just upgraded to a new samsung and not able to receive calls intermittently.  Some info indicates it could be a sim card problem.  Anyone else experience this?

Potsus01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

P30 lite

Was just wondering if any word on p30 lite for emui10 update... understand takes time..was looking for info on possible update time. Thanks

Evileyes by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SIM card activation at store

We transferred our 3 lines to Fido at the same time.  One of us got the SIM card mailed, inserted it herself, and called to support to activate it and port over the old number. This worked fine.  Bit confusing because Fido gives you a NEW phone numbe...

carrt7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to browse with LTE

With LTE, I can only access email google map etc but not able to use browser such as google chrome, wonder what is the reason?

alfred3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does this work??

Hi! So currently i lost my ipad however it is still on my insurance plan on fido... If i cannot find it, can i still have a replaced one?? Or no??

AlexisB by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes