cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Ordered Iphone 15 in June 2024

dj29
I'm a participant level 2

when I ordered iphone 15 on fido website it shows 2-5 days delivery. Now it shows back ordered and customer service representative says phone is unavailable. I think my order is deliberately being held because I got such a good deal on fido website. They only way I see is either I get my phone or I switch to some other carrier. This to me is lack of trust and not a good experience for customers 

4 REPLIES 4

dj29

Hey Alex,

Can you assure me that I will get my phone eventually and order will not be delayed indefinately ?

FidoAlex

Hey @dj29, welcome to the community, Alex here! 

I'm sorry to see that you weren't able to get your phone as soon as you expected, but I can assure you that we're not holding your phone! The reality is that the iPhone 15 is the most recent iPhone and it's one of the most popular phones on the market, it's in high demand. 

The 2 to 5 day delivery shown on the website is the standard delivery delay, but depending on the device and the stock we have, it can take longer as we might have to wait for more devices from the manufacturer. 

I hope this clarifies and don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service if you need help with anything. 

dj29

Hey Alex,

Can you assure me that I will get my phone eventually and order will not be delayed indefinately ?

We can't guarantee timeframes for delivery as there are factors that we do not have control over as well. If you change your mind about your order, you can always let our customer service know and we'll see what we else we can do for you.