cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winback offer is a scam

sslin2603
I'm a participant level 3

They offer me a device and $300 credit. I agreed, but credit doesnt apply to me.And they charge me $240 device fee plus tax on my first bill.Just want everyone to be aware. Hope I dont agreed this offer. Nightmare.....

8 REPLIES 8

sslin2603

Another month credit still missing in my account.

Hey @sslin2603

We got back to your PM. We'll continue there. Smiley

sslin2603

My credit still not show up in my account, even Fido rep pm me .... disappointed 

Hey @sslin2603,

We've sent you a PM. We'll be happy to take a look at your account to see what's going on.

We hope to talk to you soon!😃

FidoAnthony

Hey @sslin2603,

That doesn't sound right. We'd love to take a look at your account. You can reach out to our customer care team or send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively, we can also PM you here if you'd like.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed! 😊

sslin2603

I did reach out to customer care team multiple times. The only solution they give to me is send email to winback team and wait them call me back. It suggested credit will arrive my account next bill which is my third bill. Exaclty happened to me when I have my first bill, when I need to pay off device fee first. They told it would applied on my second bill...I feel it will happen again after I waiting whole month and credit missing. 

Hey @sslin2603!

I'm sorry about your latest experience and I understand your frustration about this but we unfortunately can't help without accessing your account. 

We can still send you a PM on the community if you don't mind us reviewing your account once again. 

Let us know!

sslin2603

Yes please pm me