cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited Canada wide long distance

paulita
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I have a plan with 200 anytime minutes and unlimited Canada wide long distance. If I call any number long distance is it going to be debited from my 200 minutes?

7 REPLIES 7

jmchua

what if you call duirng weekends? does it still charge on your 200 minutes?

vaan14
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

@jmchua wrote:

what if you call duirng weekends? does it still charge on your 200 minutes?

I would like to know this as well.

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

If you call in the evening or on the weekend there is unlimited canada wide calling with no long distance fees. If you can during your anytime minutes period (7am-6pm) you will deducted time from your allotted anytime minutes in your plan.

To answer your question more directly, yes, if you call during your unlimited evenings and weekends period it is essentially unlimited canada-wide long distance calling.

Nighteyes
I'm a contributor level 1

Yes, all your calls will be deducted from your 200 minutes, including Canadian long distance calls. You will not be charged Canadian long distance fees of course, but if you exceed your 200 minutes you will be charged airtime fees, around $0.45 per minute depending on your plan.

klam
Does it matter where you are in the country? For ex. If your local calling area is Vancouver and you are in Toronto making LD calls, will you be charged LD if you have the Canada Wide Long Distance.

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey klam!

You will never be billed for calling another Canadian number if you are in Canada with unlimited Canadian long distance calling.

As Nighteyes explained, all you could be billed for would be airtime if you are over your daytime minutes.

I hope this clarifies.

AlexT514

so the "unlimited Canada wide long distance" should have been named as "including Canada wide calls" instead!

This is misleading!