cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to update credit card expiry date and security code on fido

WenUser
I'm a participant level 3

Fido web site failed to go thru payment for a one-time refill when i tried to update the ccn expiry date and security code as well.  Even tried both Visa and Master (without updating anything), didn't work.  Contact ccn company ensure card's good as I used at other shops no issues.  Tried called their 1-888 customer service with no option just to update expiry date and security code.  Tried online chat, the agent said she only trained on post payment account, not trained on others.  

8 REPLIES 8

WenUser

I finally able to find out how to update ccn expiry date and security code thru the IVR system with the help of the community here.

my next question and could anyone shred a light....

when I start dealing with this payment issue, i have the following in my account:

balance $2.05 (no more calls being made)    

CCN seems doesn't work but found out while it shows no authorizaton, A $100 being charged.

Another $10 prepaid same date which I guess when it's low balance auth refill

so...$2.05 + $110 with no calls being made, Balance $112.05.

When I logged out and logged back in, my balance only shows $92.05, A $20 disappeared.

No other transaction like licence fee yet.  I don't get it where the $20 has gone.

Hey @WenUser Smiley

We'll need to access your account in order to better assist you with this!

For help with a prepaid account, you can dial 611 from your Fido phone or 1‑888‑481‑FIDO (3436) from any device.

Another option is to send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community.

Let us know what works best for you! 

winniethefido
I'm a contributor level 1

yes you can PM me.  

Great,

We're sending a PM your way. Talk to you soon Smiley

winniethefido

just resent my message tried to follow up with this.  authenication form filled 29Aug.  Still no updates on the disappearing $20 right after fill in.  this was a $100 per 365 days. looks like system took away like a monthly charges but same time charge me for talk time.

Hey @winniethefido Very_Happy

We replied to your previous PM on August 29th, but hadn't receive an answer from you afterwards.

I've sent you a new PM so we can continue together! 

Talk soon. Smiley

winniethefido

after almost two months with two authenication filed.  Every single message fido sent me is from a new agent and asked again if i still have problem with the credit card expiry date and did not follow up the $20 that's disappeared right after filed up.  Please look into the 8 previous same expiry date questions you keep on asking and asking and asking and my original message back in August.  Similar issue happened in 2015 and money keep on losing in account and finally I lost $50 as it's been a 9 months struggle with no outcome.  

Hey @winniethefido, I hope you are doing well!

I have a few questions for you!

-Are you able to see your payment details on your Fido.ca account?

-If so are you able to modify them?

Let us know!