Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund after final bill

AE7
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Fido-Team,

I have a credit on my last bill i received today. I moved back to Germany, can you tell me how it works with the refund? 

Best regards,

AE7

6 REPLIES 6

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AE7,

@KAPABLE-K is correct. I just wanted to add that we can also send the cheque to your international address in Germany. You'd just need to contact us so we can change the address on file and request the cheque to be sent to the new one. 

Hope this helps! 

AE7

Thank you very much.

I would prefer the refund to the credit card, because I don´t know if I can use a cheque in Germany. 

Unfortunatly the live chat doesn´t work, so I can´t reach the customer service. 

Can you arrange the payment to the credit card? Or is it possible to write an email? 

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there, yes this is possible,  please contact us, in order to proceed with the refund and a customer service agent will be able to take a look at your account. Thank you!

AE7

Hey there, 

thanks for your response. Unfortunatly I can´t reach the customer service.

My account has been limited after the cancellation. The only way to contact the customer service seems to be the "Live Chat", but it doesn´t work.

I always get the following message:

"404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @AE7

I'll send a PM your way so we can help with this! 

Talk to you soon. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @AE7,

The refund is sent by cheque to the address on file, It usually takes 3 weeks but can take up to 6 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit MasterCard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued. If not you will have to contact customer service to make alternative arrangements.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.