poor customer service

I'm a Participant Level 1 Cindy-Lou
I'm a Participant Level 1

poor customer service

Let me start off by saying I'm fairly new to Fido and am not a big 'community board' person... I pay approx $150/month as I travel often to the US, when I called and waited on hold (twice) for over 30 mins, I was told they'd charge me $15/bill that I required printed copies of urgently for the government. Total of $45+ tax for copies of my own bills as my printer was down. REALLY FIDO??? You don't make enough money off your customers? You have to rip them off like this? I'll be looking elsewhere based on their poor customer service for refusing to waive the fees, as well as their ridiculous fees and prices.

Unbelievable.

Accepted Solution

Re: poor customer service

Hey Cindy-Lou!   

Welcome to the Community!   

It's unfortunate to hear that your recent experience with us didn't meet your expectations.   

Don't forget that you can download, and print, your any of your bills from the last 18 months, free of charge, from My Account on Fido.ca. You can check out the full details here.

I understand your printer was down, but, keep in mind that you can save the PDF files and print them elsewhere. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: poor customer service

Hey Cindy-Lou!   

Welcome to the Community!   

It's unfortunate to hear that your recent experience with us didn't meet your expectations.   

Don't forget that you can download, and print, your any of your bills from the last 18 months, free of charge, from My Account on Fido.ca. You can check out the full details here.

I understand your printer was down, but, keep in mind that you can save the PDF files and print them elsewhere. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2