cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple credit checks for single phone number

pranav3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi, there have been multiple credit checks on my credit since i got only 1 fido number. i need to escalate it and need email of that department. its not my fault and i shouldnt. i have tried chat and call both of them transfering me multiple time and i havent been able to reach anyone who could help me.

I know its my fault i choose Fido and now i am in this mess. has anyone taken legal action against this practice from Fido?

5 REPLIES 5

pranav3

It has been almost 6 months and the case is still not resolved with credit operations. Due to a "mistake" made by Fido back operations rep, my credit is affected.

pranav3

After numerous chats and calls, fido acknowledged it was their mistake in multiple credit checks, for guys looking for a solution directly ask for " Fido Credit Operations" its a common department between Rogers and Fido. this issue is taken care and now is my billing issue which still remains.

Its a shame for a company to hide behind chat and phone and not have an email for escalation.

FidoNajat

Hey @pranav3! We're sorry to read about your experience with our customer service. That's certainly not the kind of experience we want to offer you. 
In addition to the phone and Live Chat you can contact us via PM on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and we'll be happy to assist you.

pranav3

Hi, I just need an email address where I can escalate or bring my complaint, it isnt my fault that Fido backoffice rep made a mistake and I have to suffer for it. I just need an email to escalate my complaint, could you please share that. Chat and call have been ineffective and reps keep transfering over and over again and sometimes providing false information. I do have all the chat logs with me.

please share an email where I can lodge my complaint and have someone with the authority look into it.

Hello Pranav3,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. Fido does not offer customer service via email. As FidoNajat mentioned, you would need to contact customer service and escalate the matter.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers