cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing monthly bill

syo57341
I'm a participant level 3

In my account profile, I am not able to find my past bill from February to June 2021.

It seems to be not available ever since i switched to pre-authorized payment.

when i contacted customer service, they say that my bills have been paper billing that is why i do not have access to them online.

However I never made such a change.

And from what I understand, paper billing or not, an online billing should always be available to the customer for reference.

It is not the first time that I do not have access to my past bills. It is quite uncomfortable when I do not have information of things that I paid for.

Anybody else experiencing this problem? If this keeps on happening I need to switch carrier.

6 REPLIES 6

syo57341

Update: they send me the invoices through email the next day, i got what i wanted i'm happy about it, but at the same time i am worried about the professionalism and information accuracies that the customer service agents are giving out to. What's the line really? One tells no we can't send them by email, where the backup team send it by email straight ahead. Fido team really needs to sort their lines out, and give clear instructions to their worker.

syo57341

update: fido team try to charge me for the bill re-print and refuse to send it through email. They were able to send by email when they can not process the monthly payment. Now I need to wait for 6-7 business days to get my past bill, which is supposed to be accessible at all time. Sad Will definitely switch carrier after this. I tried other mobile carriers too, never had such a hard time having my bills.

update: I checked carefully, I submitted a change of address early April 2021, however, I have not receive a single paper bill from fido during April, May and June. I asked customer service about this issue, all they do is repeat apologies and saying from now on I will have my bill. They suddenly ended my conversation when I was asking for reasons why such thing happened. At this point, I think fido is purposely not giving out bills, to charge people re-print fees, or to hide detaills from customer.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Syo57341,

Welcome to the community!

You should still be gain access to your bills via My Account --> View & Manage bill (or Billing & Payments). From there, you should find the option to Print or Save a PDF copy of your bill. You would have to select the desired bill from the pull-down menu. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the billing details online.

If you are not provided those options in your My Account, it's possible that you had inadvertently signed up as a subscriber rather than account holder. Subscriber accounts do not have access to billing details. If your account is registered as subscriber, you might need to contact customer service to change the account status. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

syo57341

I do not have access for my bills from february to june 2021, earlier bills were accessible. it is not related with whether i signed in as subscriber or account holder, it is completely missing.

Hey @syo57341! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your billing situation. I can certainly understand your frustration there!

To clarify, we don't send invoices via email due to security concerns with the privacy of your information by using that format. We'll be happy to take a closer look into what happened, if you wish. Just request a PM from the community and we'll send you one.

Hope to chat with you soon!

syo57341

Thank you for your answer. 

Ironically enough, they send me my invoices the next day through email.

So....what's the security concerns you are talking about?