cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat unavailable ??

alaflyca8
I'm a contributor level 1

I tried couple times already. It never works!

It shows the almost blank page with the following info:

To avoid accidental ending of your chat session, please do not refresh this browser window.

If you are using a mobile device, please note that your session may disconnect if you receive a call, if your device goes into sleep mode or if you are browsing on a different page during your chat session.

17 REPLIES 17

Julie-Marie12
I'm a participant level 1

I would like to speak to someone about my account

Hey @Julie-Marie12!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

The Community would love to help but we'd need more information. 

What exactly did you need help with? We're confident one of our members can provide additional info!

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

the facebook messenger chat works well too.

alaflyca8

I need to see my new cable internet service under my same userid. Right now it only shows my existing Mobile service. 

I called on June 4 and waited on the phone for more than 30 mins. They told me it should be resolved. 

It has been 3 days now I still can't see my first internet bill in myFido account. 

Hey @alaflyca8

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

For the Live Chat , you get this message until you get connected to a representative. The delays could have been a little longer which is why that page was displayed. Other than this message, did you get any other error message ?

Regarding My Account, you should be able to see both your Mobile and Internet account under the same log in. 

Do you use your email to log in to fido.ca ? 

alaflyca8

Just checked, internet is still NOT under my Fido account.

My login id is same as here. 

Hey @alaflyca8!

Were you able to see both your mobile account and home internet account in My Account after logging in with your email address as your username? 

Let us know! 

alaflyca8

No, it's still not working.

I tried to login with my userName alaflyca8, result : no internet account, mobile only.

I tried to login with email, result: can't even login.

Sorry, the username and/or password entered is not recognized. Please try again.

Thanks for clarifying @alaflyca8 

Can you please try to log in with your email? 

alaflyca8

I tried, I can't ... don't even let me login with my email.  

Hey @alaflyca8

Is the same thing happening when you try with a different browser?

alaflyca8

I tried both Chrome and Firefox.

fido.ca my account can't even display successfully in Firefox. 

Please remember I could only login by my  Group ID : alafly8.

Are you sure my internet account has already been added under my group id alafly8?

It's really frustrating such a simple thing can't be resolved for so long.

Hey @alaflyca8

In order to view your internet account and your cellphone account together, you need to login using your email address as your email account cannot be linked to your group ID.  If you get an error message saying that your password is not recognized, you can click the reset password link and then follow the steps to choose a new password.  Doing so should help you login.

Let us know how it goes Smiley

alaflyca8

Although I don't know what FidoJulien is talking about, I still follow you suggestion.

Here is the error message I get.

Sorry, there's issue on our end. Thanks for your patience while we fix it. Please check back later.

Hey @alaflyca8

It is not possible to add your internet account to your group ID login, so you will have to login with your email address.  The email login password is different than your group ID password, so if you don't remember it, you might have to reset it.

If you can't see your internet account after logging in with your email address, let us know! Smiley

alafly8

Hi 

Hey @alafly8

Thanks for keeping us updated!  I'm happy that everything's working now.

Have a nice weekend Smiley