General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

payment, visa issue, no interac

hello there, the website is giving me a ton of issues, nothing works as of lately. i usually use prepaid option and top off manually my balance, and then Fido renews my prepaid plan. last time i could use Interac, now the option is gone! only Visa is...

yoloswag69 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Misleading information

i Have Been with Fido for over 11 years and experienced something very very unprofessional. What had happened was after my contract had ended i called back to upgrade my plan and was given amazing options after discussing plans with my spouse I decid...

Resolved! Cancel one phone

I have two phones in my account and I want to cancel one as I do not need anymore.  Please send me the contact number to cancel the service.

MaribelD1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

False promise

I've got false promise when I was upgrading my phone from fido and no one is there to resolve my problem. I spend 5-6 hours calling and emailing to ask the conversation with fido agent to be verified. So far no answer to my emails and Each time I cal...

Fatemehkab by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes