Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS

Andrewn6
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi!

I have had a problem since October 22. I have been passed around to different departments for the last 3 weeks from Customer Service, Fraud and Validation. 

I ordered an iPhone XS originally with the Freedom to Fido offer for $39. This was an additional line i added to my account. Everything was okay at first, I got a confirmation email the day after on October 23. However, a week later I called in and was told there was fraud previously on my account that was blocked etc. I needed to reach out to validation. I did this and everything was okay. Customer Service told me to wait a bit longer and my phone would ship in a week.

I waited another week, contacted the Customer Service Team again. Nothing. Phone still hasn't shipped i was advised I needed to contact validation again. I did, the validation team then tells me to recall the Customer Service Team so that they can cancel my order and place it again. The CSR told me they I would get confirmation for my order by the end of the day. This was not the case, I still have yet to receive a 2nd confirmation for my order. 

I am not sure what's going on with my order. CSRs tell me its 3-5 business days for phones to ship. 

At this point its been almost 3 weeks now and my phone has YET to ship. 

Can someone please figure out what's going on and give me a hand? 

Andrew 

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hey @andrew6

We would be happy to take a look at your account to see what was done so far.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.