free india calling

I'm a Participant Level 2 gurucharan
I'm a Participant Level 2

free india calling

Hi, most of my friends have free 1000 minutes/month of India calling. I dont have it. why?

Accepted Solution

Re: free india calling

Hello Gurucharan,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International minutes (to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Australia, Bangladesh, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico and the United Kingdom) was a promotional offer. It is not standard on all plans. If you did not get your plan during one of those promotions, then unfortunately, it is not available as an add-on to a plan. That said, there is a current promotion including those 1000 International minutes for the Lunar New Year. However, that promotion is only available to new activations or phone upgrades only (see here).

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
MVP
MVP
Solution

Hello Gurucharan,

Welcome to the community!

The 1000 International minutes (to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Australia, Bangladesh, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico and the United Kingdom) was a promotional offer. It is not standard on all plans. If you did not get your plan during one of those promotions, then unfortunately, it is not available as an add-on to a plan. That said, there is a current promotion including those 1000 International minutes for the Lunar New Year. However, that promotion is only available to new activations or phone upgrades only (see here).

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 2 gurucharan
I'm a Participant Level 2

Then looks like I don't have a good reason to stay in Fido as I am giving more than what I am getting back.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @gurucharan

It's unfortunate to hear that you feel as though you're not getting enough bang for your buck.

As consumers ourselves we defnitely understand the importance of getting the best deal possible.

Let's take a look over your options. We'll find you something that better suits your needs. 

Sending you a PM shortly.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4