cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido trying to rob you?

danrab
I'm a participant level 2

Fido is trying to extort money form me for a closed account!!!! AND ADDING FEES FOR SERVICES FOR AN ACCOUNT THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

AND NO REPLIES FROM "CUSTOMER SERVICE"!!!!!!!!!!
NOW TRYING TO CHARGE ME- $185.40!!!!!!

What the hell is going on with this bill ????????

HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGING ME FOR SERVICES AFTER THE ACCOUNT HAS CLOSED?!?!?!?!?!

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

The last email I got was this: 

ACCOUNT CANCELLATION

Then I get this bill: 

Some monthly charges are billed in advance

FIDO PULSE 2GB - BYOP

$40.00

Value Pack was added on October 27, 2022.

Value Pack was added on October 28, 2022.

VALUE PACK

$10.00

Hide original message
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 11:15:50 p.m. GMT+4, Credit Operations Fido <donotreply@creditops.fido.ca> wrote:

Your Fido account is past due

We don’t want you to miss out on the services that you love. Make a payment of $123.62 today and continue enjoying Fido services.
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @danrab , sorry you are having this experience. I'm sure nobody wants you to be so frustrated. You will have to contact Fido support through one of the methods listed Here as we are a community forum. Or you could reach out to fidosolutions on Twitter to have your account issue resolved. All the best 

danrab

hey lucy whoever you are... sorry, your reply is just **bleep**! I have tried and tried and tried and got less than nowhere!!!!!! I am disgusted by fido and its garbage elleged "customer service"!!!!!!!

I have turned to comment here because for well over a month I have GOT NOWHERE!!!! 

Do you understand what "adding insult to injury:" means?!?!?!?! Not only have I got nowhere, but my bill HAS INCREASED FOR A CLOSED ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!

Do you understand how **bleep** IT IS TO TELL ME TO GO TO TWITTER FOR CONTACT!?!?!?!?!

GET REAL!!!!

NO, THE NEXT  STEP IS AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO FEDERAL DEPERTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, AS WELL AS EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM TO TELL OTHERS........

Hello @danrab,

First, you need to calm down @Original_Lucy was only trying to help you as the only thing you mentioned in your original rant was:

@danrab wrote:

AND NO REPLIES FROM "CUSTOMER SERVICE"!!!!!!!!!!

That was very vague as no one knows how you contacted them and what exactly happened, it's hard to believe if you spoke to customer service they would not reply to you.

From your initial post to your reply to @Original_Lucy it does not seem you are here to seek help but just to be belligerent. If this is the attitude you took with customer service I can understand why you have gotten nowhere because the next person definitely does not deserve or have to take insults from any customer even if they are wrong or right. 

I would strongly suggest you adjust your attitude and speak to customer service directly and get the matter resolved.