cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't you email someone at Fido?

ekp204
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I really want to be able to contact SOMEONE at Fido who... might actually care about people??
I want to lower my bill, but i can't, because my bill is in arrears.  So, instead, I will continue to have a huge bill that i won't be able to pay off bc i can't change my plans.  

That's not very helpful for anyone struggling.  Thanks fido.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Ekp204,

Sorry to hear of your situation. You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. Unfortunately, I don't believe Fido offers customer service via email.

I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider arranging a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. They may be able to change your plan to a lower cost offering. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to make any payment arrangement.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers