trying to access voice mail

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

trying to access voice mail

new customer since may 1st . Everytime i call to try to retrieve my messages i get this recorded mesaage " sorry but someone has already accessed this mailbox goodbye." has anyone had this issue 

Accepted Solution

Re: trying to access voice mail

Hey @gorgon666 and @NaliniR,

This is a know situation on our side and we're working on fixing it as fast as possible. 

When getting this specific error message, removing the Voicemail feature and re-adding it helps fix it in most situations. In order to have that done, our customers must reach out to us.

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 8
Highlighted

got it fixed by a knowledgeable rep named Hamna very quickly fixed and voicemail works now only waited for tech support over 1 month and still couldnt fix it 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @gorgon666,

Do you mind sharing what he did to fix it?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted

I wasnt told by her what she did just like the other tech who just reset the  voice mail but did something else or did extra steps and I got mine to work again she said she would pass on her technique so that other techs would know what to do if this happens again 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @gorgon666 and @NaliniR,

This is a know situation on our side and we're working on fixing it as fast as possible. 

When getting this specific error message, removing the Voicemail feature and re-adding it helps fix it in most situations. In order to have that done, our customers must reach out to us.

Hope this helps Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted

I had it done this the first time with the 1st tech work no success I was told to wait till tech fixed it 3 weeks later I call back and got another tech who did some thing different and immediately or worked in satisfied now 🤔 that it will not fail again 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

I forget my voicemail password, I try to reset on mobile and online but did not work .

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted

Hey @HK15, Is there an error message one you have completed the voicemail password change?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 8