cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call back option

Zyyshan1983
I'm a participant level 1

One of the worst support. i am trying to contact with live agent. always talk to jack what . and jack say we will send you link . link received after that nothing. worst support.

8 REPLIES 8

AM-1

Utterly disgusting support, regretting the day I switched to Fido - No Live agent Support.

Hey @AM-1 and Welcome to the Community! We're truly sorry to read that you feel this way about us. This is certainly not the kind of impression we want to give you. We have many support channels in place to ensure that you can connect with a Live Agent if needed. If you are unable to do so via Live Chat, you can always message us on Facebook, Twitter or simply call us at 1-888-481-3436.

elvindanyarov

One of the worst experiences ever. I need urgent help but can not talk to a customer service. Every time it directs me to a stupid AI and keeps me on chat forever. 

You can not replace human factor with AI...

FidoSolutions

Hey @Zyyshan1983! You can arrange for a callback if you'd like to speak with one of our agents over the phone and not spend time waiting on the line! Here's how to do it:
1. Call our toll-free customer service number at 1-888-481-3436 or *611 from your Fido device.
2. Press 1 to confirm your number, then 5 to speak with a representative.
3. We'll send you a text message with a link to ASKJACK, our virtual assistant. Follow the link and enter 'call back' (make sure it's two words) when ASKJACK asks for a question.
4. You'll then be asked to select the best date and time for one of our agents to call you back. If you miss the call, don't worry - the link is good for 7 days if you need to reschedule.

Alternatively, we're also available on these channels. Hope this helps!

carrt7
I'm a participant level 2

This no longer works.  On 2 days I have called 611 at least twice, followed these instructions, and been left waiting until I gave up:  NO offer of a text, no text received, no offer to talk to "Jack".  Help please!  My bill is incorrect.

Hi there @carrt7,

Sorry to read about your experience. If the steps above are not working for you, you can always reach us out in private on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. On Live Chat from our website, you can type in ''chat with rep'' at any given time to be transferred to the next available agent.

Hope that helps!

carrt7

I have found a work-around.   Go onto fido.ca, respond to invitations to "Ask Jack", then enter "Speak to customer service" or similar.  Jack will eventually offer to connect you to a (human) customer service agent on-line.  This involves only a limited waiting period (with no awful music), and got me a helpful live agent.  (I think he was dealing with several customers at the same time, but his replies were not too slow, and helpful.

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Even CRA has a better system where you can go on the website, request a callback and they call you when it's your turn. Fido kinda has that system where they'll offer a callback if the wait time will be less than an hour.