General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Customer Service should be client centric

Why is it that every time you call Fido CSC you're intimidated?I feel like in the '90s with the training CSR's are getting. Yes. I see the trend of moving to AI but please, take it slowly, customers need service, not frustration.Nor sure if any are f...

4gerry by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Value Pack isn't what I expected

I've got today the invoice and the ValuePack just got up from $7 to $10/month.When I called this was explained by CSC but the site is no info, just Vicemessage add-on.Can someone please let me know what's happening with Fido?I feel rubbed by not advi...

4gerry by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Chat Secure Form not going through?

Recently I've tried using Fido's support chat for adding new lines, and everytime I fill out the secure form, the agent tells me they didn't receive it and tells me to try filling it out again. I'm on a mac(m1) and I've tried both Safari & Chrome. An...

jgrewal1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

WRONG EMAIL

I recive two emails, one is told me that my wireless service has been canceled and one says a iphone has been return from me. But both thins I hadn't do, I never buy wireless service and iphone. Does someone meet similar thing and know why it happens...

AzureS by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes