General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Trade In Webiste issue

hi,i was trying to do a trade in for my Iphone 7plus, but once all the tests are completed and i click Continue, a blank dialog box appears without any info or option to continue, and stays forever. Please advise how to proceed ? @FidoStephen any sug...

Prabhjot093 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Telus rogers investigation 5402

Netw work switched between rogers and Telus at 230 am till 649 am plus my phone keeps being forwarded to some where. Locked out Moto edge plus because of a system update. This third phone since Nov two iPhone 11 and this Moto edge plus I want a inves...

Wtt09 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two voice mails on my plan

So I changed my plan to 12g and liltile cheaper but it still has two VM. On my plan detail?? And it says I forwarded my phone I've changed my number a few times the bill says one amount I go to next page it says a totally different number2508155402  

Wtt09 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Live Chat works on Safari but not on Chrome (Mac)

I had to use Live Chat a number of times when switching my mobile and internet accounts to Fido. I found that when I clicked on Live Chat in Chrome a blank, white rectangle would appear on my screen, but if I used Safari it seemed to work fine. I tri...

gludwig by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes