General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

home phone voicemail showing message that doesn't exist

My home phone voicemail seems to have screwed up. It blinks showing there is a message and I have the beeping dial tone. When I go into the voice mail it says I have 1 new message to listen press 1 I press 1 and right away it says I have no more mess...

TARGETZ by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swap numbers on same account

I've seen posts about this from the 2000s and at the time it was not possible. Is swapping numbers between two lines under one account possible now? Ooor is it possible to transfer the device balance of line 1 to line 2?   Thanks.

PellsG by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan change pending

I called earlier in the month and the rep said they had changed my plan to the 45$ 5gig plan that was available and it was to be completed by the 22nd of July. When I logged in it did say "PLAN CHANGE PENDING" and confirmed by another rep. when I ...

Fido2.jpg
bobdifdgdf by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido plan

I order online saying i only have 78 monthly and now i get the confirmation that i have 99 monthly.. is this scam?cy

Wordcyril by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes