cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIFIC CLIENT SERVICES FROM CALL CENTER

Humbertoleong33
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I recently added a SIM and data only plan to my account for $10/mth for 2GB of usage.  On the website it shows only 3 ways to order it. Via phone call, live chat, or a store locator. I chose live chat. I was assured that there was no $50 activation fee since I did it myself but I was charged the following month for the $50 fee. 

I called the customer help line and the lady from New Brunswick said there is absolutely nothing she can do and she can't even get me a copy of my live chat transcript and even if I did, I would have to drive to a store to FAX it with my personal details to a fax number. How is this possible?  Chat transcripts are stored for 13 months. I then asked for a supervisor and while we were waiting, she started to pitch me on upgrades while I was already upset. 

This makes no sense.  Where can I get my transcripts so I can fax it this person??? and where I am supposed to fax it to? They did not provide any number to fax it? Help!

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Humbertoleong33,

Welcome to the community!

I cannot speak to any assurances made via Live Chat. However, as far as I am aware, those data-only plans are only available via customer care (see here). As such, the activation fee would generally apply since customer assistance was required. That said, it is possible they are willing to waive the fee on a case-by-case basis.

If you did not receive the transcript via email, you would need to contact customer service to request it. As noted by FidoSaad in the post to which you also replied. there may be a fee required. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Humbertoleong33.

Sorry for your situation, Sad . I think a fido employee will help you to get the chat transcripts properly. Have u asked to talk to another supervisor? Normally u can get chat trancripts.

Have a nice day, dont desesperate. Your situation will be resolved Smiley