General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Brightstar Scam

You pay $13 a month for this. Your reps routinely tell people the deductible is $150 (it's more). They can't tell you what the actual cost will be when you want to make a claim yet they sell the protection. When you pay the deductible it doesn't subt...

Tristram666 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Thanks for losing my trust in you, Fido

I had been eyeing that freebie in Fido XTRA for many weeks now on the free 3-month access to Shaw Academy's online courses. I grabbed my promo code a long while ago but didn't make an account at Shaw Academy until only a few hours ago. I've never bee...

Text Message not sent. Tap to try again

I had a Huawei P20 and just upgraded to Huawei P30 Lite one month ago. Now it has been one week that my text messages have not been sent and I get the message: "Not sent. Tap to try again."I tried everything and just got a new SIM card, but nothing r...

Cajado by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canada-wide calling / UNLIMITED evenings and weekends

Hi there! I am just about to upgrade my plan but a question comes to my head. The short description for this new plan says the following: Talk: Unlimited Canada min (3)Text: Unlimited (4)The full description and features for this new plan mention, am...

SDaniel by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes