cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Collection

Ronaldiz
I'm a participant level 2

How many hours do i need to wait the person to answer my queries in Credit Collection Department?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Ronaldiz,

Welcome to the community!

If you need to contact the Credit Ops tea, you can use your Fido phone to dial *732 or contact 1-888-288-2106 using any phone.

Hope this helps. 

Ronaldiz

Thanks for your advice, but the problem is i'm on my vacation abroad as of now. That is why i tries  to contact them in virtual messages but sad to say I've been waiting and wasting my time nothing. 🥲

Hi @Ronaldiz,

If you've having situations trying to reach our credit operations team on live chat, please try the number above. You will not be billed roaming fees or long-distnace rates for reaching customer service. Make sure however to not turn on your roaming data setting!

Lindkr
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Hey, maybe Fido can make a community of people to answer billing questions, and then have Fido employees here, for fun, while not working, so you have the plausable deniability to just say like a broken record, 'Fido Community does not provide ____________ support', like they currently do with this.

Also. high five Fido for letting this customers answer sit, unanswered from Monday, very direct of you.