General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! long distance chages

Hi, I got the same issue. I have 1000 international minutes, but I called on the UAE number to cancel my flight because I tested positive and I have to quarantine myself. I thought those minutes are going to count in the international call, but they ...

Akash7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Charged extra

I was using a plan of $50 for 20 gb and I had added international minutes to call back home for $5. After few months, they offered me 25 gb for $65 and as I was using data more I enrolled in that plan. However, they did not specify me that my interna...

iammsr by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Badly purchase service

What a disappoint service! I have ordered iPhone 13 on Nov 27th, they told it will take 3-4 weeks to ship, then no updated until Dec 20 so I asked CS about the news, they told the order is still pending and did escalate my order, up to now Jan 6th, I...

bunbun25 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Voicemail

It would be very helpful if a voicemail option was added that would tell the customer the caller number and date and time of the voicemail call.

BradD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Contact for sponsorship

Hi there,  wondering who I would contact about getting some Fido presence at our Pride golf event on the Sunshine Coast in BC .would someone point me in the right direction?  Many thanks!