General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Reactivate cancelled account

few weeks ago i cancled my services with fido. I paid everything and i left the counrty. however it turns out my bank account is still connected to my number and i can't do anything about it, is it possible to bring back my number again? its been onl...

LODEEKH by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed winback call

I missed the winback call, is there a way to get them to call back? Calling the number doesn't work. 

phone23841 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancel order

I would like to cancel my fido order.  Purolator informed me, that the order was out for delivery early in the morning so I stayed home from work as I didn't want to miss it.  Waited all day and no delivery.  I can't do that again so need to cancel m...

portarian by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $150 credit on phone

Anyone else bought an iPhone 12 Pro in December 2021? Did you get your $150 credit? Because I am getting the run around, clearly this was false advertising. Sadly I was not able to do a screenshot because I called Fido after purchasing and the agent ...

Ana_2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Paying debt

Hello Fido, I left Canada and cancelled my sim last year. Fido sent my debt to NCRI for collection and now it ended in Affinity Global (on behalf of Rogers) with interest adding up everyday so I have some questions:   1. I see that the balance still ...

ByDanny by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes