General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Return phone

I ordered a new phone from fido and they shipped it to me. I don't really like it that much and was wondering if I could send it back. I spoke with a representative over the fido chat and he told me he would email me a return shipping label in the ne...

awozny by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When does my data reset

My Cycle ended today and it shows that new cycle starts in 27 days. As my internet usage of my previous cycle exceeded the limit, I want to know if I can use the internet with new cycle without any extra charges? Please reply as soon as possible. Tha...

Rohan20rj by I'm a participant level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Removal of service without any notice

I had the worst experience with Fido from last one week. I have been with Fido for probably 4 years. And instead of my loyalty, I being treated like this. I have had same package for 4 years and last week they removed my 1000 minutes international ca...

Resolved! Can't access voicemail from my Phone

Hi! i can't acces my voicemail from my phone i always have to dot it throught a landline. when i'm trying trought my phone it just beeb once and then nothing ? can you plase help me!! i tried to cancel and reactivated the call fowarding but  it seems...

Bellatrix by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes