General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Lost 1000 long distance minutes during plan change

hello,   In recent, I went on website to browse for better plan as was thinking to buy a new phone. Got a pop up of exclusive offer and as it was same price just extra 2 GB data. After reviewing, it didn't say I will lose anything while reviewing and...

Speedo786 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Winners

Congratulations to a the contest winners. 

Cyat by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Winback credit never applied

I wanted to upgrade my phone and freedom was giving me a good deal so i went from fido to freedom, but fido kept on calling me for another better deal. I was getting a good deal for 300 dollar bill credit on my downpayment for 12 pro so i have taken ...

Bandhanjot by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Bill

Hi, November 2018 when I upgraded my phone and finished my 24-month plan in 2020 November.  Within this period, my monthly bill (up to the present March 2021), stays the same as $55/mo.  Since I already fully paid for my phone, should my bill go down...

Madz07 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Winback

Hello,I was fido customer fopr few years and i leftmid december 2020, next day i received an email stating someone with will call me back to discuss winback etc..... i did receive a call from winback team but everytime I picked up the call it kept ha...

PaulYYZ by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes