General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Fido customer service keeps lying ...

Hi.I upgrated my phone with a customer service guy on the phone. He promised me a special price for a S10 but when i recieved the bill it much higher then the regular price. I called them about it. And they promised that they will fix it but never ha...

Waro by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

NO CALL BACK after I accepted offer with Winback team

I ported out my number from Fido to Freedom mobile and a day later, I got a call from the winback team.** After I accepted the offer, the winback team said my credit card on file would be charged and that within 2-3 days I would receive my iPhone 12 ...

Amberc1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido is a rip off

Hi everyone my name is Annie im a fido customer for soo many years however last month I actually came to know how heartless Fido policies are and what the company stands for.  In Jan 2021 I mistakenly called my husband few times and forget to disconn...

Annieskag by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

winback offer is a scam

They offer me a device and $300 credit. I agreed, but credit doesnt apply to me.And they charge me $240 device fee plus tax on my first bill.Just want everyone to be aware. Hope I dont agreed this offer. Nightmare.....

sslin2603 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes