General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Offers as loyal customers

I have been a loyal customer for fido for almost 3 years and having 3 line with data package plans. Yesterday I updated one of the plans to 15GB at $45 per month and noticed that I was paying $60 for the same package for my other line that I had 3 ye...

Ammarkahia by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Online Order Confirmation for device

Hi,  I had placed an order for a new phone Saturday. I have received the confirmation of the plan changes on Sunday mid-day, but have still not recieved any confirmation regarding the phone itself. Just wonderding if anyone could help me out/have any...

Shalini778 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to Order New Phone

Hi there,A couple of weeks ago (when the Black Friday deals were on) I placed an order for a new phone. I had indicated that I wanted to pick it up in-store at the Londonderry Mall location in Edmonton and the confirmation noted that I would get an e...

JayNineZ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile

I am not able to make calls on mobile. I get message stating there is not registered on network. Can anyone help?

Golferman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled cyber monday deal

I purchased a samsung a53 on cyber monday because it was on a deal for $0 down payment and $0 per month. This means I would only have to pay for the plan on the phone. However after checking  my account today, I found that I was being charged full pr...

Ololly975 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes