General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Ombudsman

I've been trying to get in contact with ANYONE who can help me resolve an issue and have just been redirected around with NO help. I'm trying to get in contact with an ombudsman or someone to escalate this issue and file a formal complaint. I 've bee...

aarinsmith by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

No Customer Service - Frustrated

Hi there,I wanted to update my data plan today and get a better deal as I've been with Fido for years.  I tried online on my account, but each time I chose a plan, and added to cart, a pop up window would come up with the option to accept the plan, a...

GKL by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Talk with an agent

it is 3 days that I can not chat with an agent! I even called to customer number I was waiting for almost 40 minutes but no one answered!! 

shaygh84 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot speak to an agent

I have been trying to get through since last Friday without any success. I woke up early just to try again at 5:06am. Still waiting.  LIve chat doesn't work either.  It can't place me in a queue.  Not sure how else I can speak to an agent.  I have be...

jenn31 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a call back

I have been trying to speak to someone or chat for almost an hour now, how can I get a call back?

RishAr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes