General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Black Friday deal issues

I'm having issues with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals that weren't properly applied to my account. I tried calling but spoke to someone who insisted he couldn't help me and straight out refused to transfer me to a supervisor. I was wondering if ...

Paub by I'm a participant level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Account name mistake by fido

I went to buy new phone from fido on boxing day. There was a huge line, took me 1 hour to reach but store denied giving me phone saying my ID do not match my account name. I didnt put my name in fido system. Its a mistake by fido associates. Give the...

SRawat123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! How to get through to customer service

On Black Friday I was offered a deal to switch services. It did not appear on my bill and would like to get this resolved. I was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and also waited for a 2 hour callback (total four hours) I did talk to customer service but...

Nimah by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thankfull for Megha

I wanted to write my experience with the best agent I spoke ever her Megha, she is working from Vancouver.Megha helpd me and my wife to get back our services with Fido after I made a mistake moving to another services provider. She is a person that y...

Wazza1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes