cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st phone call goes to voicemail

tosui
I'm a participant level 2

I have a new/refurbished iPhone 13Pro.  There a few things that this phone does differently than my previous 13Pro.

I do not use the "Do Not Distrub focus"...I let all phone calls through even unknown numbers.

I have tested this...it seems that occasionally during a typical day a few the first phone calls I receive get sent directly to my voicemail and my phone has no visual indication or audible "ring".  I have notified a few regular callers of this and they always get through the 2nd time.  Meaning my phone will actually ring and I can answer it on their 2nd call to my phone number.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNajat

Hey @tosui! Have you checked if your device and your carrier settings are updated? Make sure your iOS is also updated to the latest version. Feel free to contact us through one of our channels if you need more help. 

tosui

I updated the iOS, for the iPhone 13Pro.  It didn't help.  today my colleague was trying desperately to contact me via phone and the phone was in my hand.  I had no indication that he was calling until he texted me.  All the spammers seem to get through ok.

Sorry to hear that still didn't help!

Reach out to us here so one of our representatives can take a further look, we'd be more than happy to help!